23.9.11

After All This Time

One day, seven years ago, I was just a girl holding a doll, and you were just a girl who pretended to hate pink. 

We have grown so much together and have been through so much together. We've had so many firsts together, and we have many firsts together that are yet to come. 
We have done things like, yelled "What?" when the superhero song said Jesus was better than Barbie. I went nightswimming with you for the first time. We walked all over the streets around my neighborhood last summer and sat in the 'rain' and talked about New York. We started college together, have endured SAT prep together; we even got our first 'tattoos' together. We will be each others' first roommates when we go to real college and then we can have our first apartments together when we travel the world and live in New York and London together. We saw Wicked together (and almost died in the process;)), and we found this awesome video together and still quote it. We saw Dick and Jerry Van Dyke and waited for them to sign our pictures forever together. You had your first stalker with me and I'm sure he still loves you;). 

You will always be my Bananas, my 'bad' friend, my person-i-can-tell-my-hopes-dreams-wishes-and-future-plans-too, my future roommate, and rich husband marry-er buddy. I love you so much and I can't wait for our awesome plans to unfold;)

P.S. I put 'our song' as the title;)
P.S.S I can't wait for your amazing party.
P.S.T. "Awesome things do happen! Just look at us!!"


we are really cool. just sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment